As an employer you usually need to operate PAYE ‘Pay As You Earn’ as part of employing staff or even when employing yourself as a director.
HMRC introduced the requirement for Employers to report PAYE information in real time, referred to as Real Time Information ‘RTI’ in April 2013.
This means that all employers have to tell HMRC every time a payment to an employee is made. This information needs to be sent electronically to HMRC as part of the payroll process.
Remember, even if the only employee in your business is yourself as a Director you will still need to register with HMRC as an employer.
SJJ Accounting use an online cloud payroll package. This software has been recognised and tested by HMRC. The software is an exhaustive one stop shop in complying with all HMRC RTI reporting and allows for electronic filing for all returns.
It also allows employees online anytime access to their payslips and other pay related forms. This means that there is no longer a need to print out payslips or send them by post.
Please use the contact form now to find how we can help or to arrange a free discussion about how we can assist with your payroll requirements.
We can help you with the following:
- register your company with HMRC as an employer,
- calculate all employees pay and deductions,
- paying all director’s a tax efficient salary and dividends,
- claim your first £2k a year off employers national insurance,
- provide employees with online anytime access to their payslips,
- submit all electronic RTI monthly and yearly returns,
- advise on the best way for you to make payments to HMRC.
Please use the contact form to find how we can help or to arrange a free discussion about how we can assist with your payroll requirements.